If you’re a regular user of Cherry Call’s fantastically cheap international call service (and even if you’re not) you’ll need to remember our brand-spanking new number.
The new number is: 0843 715 4444
Write it somewhere safe and visible – on your computer desktop, on your forehead (backwards, remember) or cut it into your nearest farmer’s fields, crop-circle style.
(And don’t forget to reprogram your phone’s quick dials, too.)
Wherever you write it and however you remember it, if you want to carry on saving a bloomin’ great fortune when you call overseas, just use 0843 715 4444.
The way you use Cherry Call hasn’t changed one jot, iota or smidgen, however. Just to jog the little grey cells, here’s what you do:
- Call our brand new number: 0843 715 4444
- Listen for the gal saying “Thankyou etc, please enter the number you wish to dial”
- Now you just dial your full international number; don’t forget the international dialling code that begins with zero zero
- Just hang up in the normal way when you’re done
- Make a note of our new number (0843 715 4444) somewhere safe, and reprogram your phone’s speed dial
- The cost of the call appears on your bill as usual but just a mind-blowingly smaller amount. You’ll see the call recorded against the access number 0843 715 4444.
Talking of numbers, how much can you save?
OK, so we got a new number (0843 715 4444, by the way). But how much moolah can you actually save by using Cherry instead of a well-known national telephone company plc type thingy….say, oooh, BT for example?
Fact is, saver-seekers, even with all their (sooooo complicated) special deals for international calls, dear old BT are still miles more expensive than Cherry Call.
That’s why we refer to Cherry Call as the international phone service that BT would rather you didn’t know about.
The quickest way to find out what it’ll cost you with Cherry is to click right here to whiz to the Cherry website for the very latest hottest prices.
We’re constantly reducing prices so click through now to see what’s what.
No PIN, no password, no brainer
There’s no sign-up or registration process with Cherry and no pins or passwords to remember. One easy-to-remember access phone number does the trick: 0843 715 4444.
And don’t forget, you can use 0843 715 4444 from a landline, a phone box or a mobile.
Click here right now to be transported direct to the Cherry Call website.
PS: Did I mention we’ve got a new access number? It’s 0843 715 4444