Welcome to Cherry Call’s jolly useful guide to how to weather the credit crunch by making cheapo international calls whenever it takes your fancy
We call it Smile and Dial!
Frankly, I don’t know about you, phone fans, but I’m getting a bit tired of all this credit crunch stuff that the papers and telly are ramming down our throats day in day out. It’s bad enough having to go through it without being reminded how bad it is every time you settle down to escape to Emmerdale.
That’s why I want to tell you about my official Cherry Call Dial and Smile programme, designed by yours truly to help cheer us all up.
Quite simply, you use Cherry Call to phone your family and friends all over the world, at a tiny fraction of the cost of using BT.
Here’s how it works:
- Chewing the fat with an old chum is sure to put a smile on their face
- The super-cheap cost of using Cherry Call to call them is sure to put a smile on yours Easy.
How easy? This easy…
You just visit Cherry Call.co.uk to find the special Cherry Call number to ring for the country you want to call. (Different countries have different Cherry Call numbers)
- Make a note of this number, then use it whenever you want to make a cheap international call.
- When you call you’ll hear a nice polite lady saying “Thank you for using Cherry Call. Please enter the number you wish to dial”
- Now just dial your full international number in the normal way, including the international dialing code that begins with zero zero.
- Start saving
- Start smiling
Our 1p a minute specials
Just one, single, solitary penny and you can chat for a whole minute to a whole bunch of countries.
Portugal, Russia, the Canaries, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, the USA, Ireland, Hong Kong, Germany, China, Australia – have a good old chin wag with any of the above and it’ll cost you just a penny per minute with Cherry Call.
And you can call for as long as you like…any day, any time…and no matter how long you gas on for, you’ll still pay just 1p a minute. (Are you listening, BT?)
Talking of which, let’s do the maths..
As you know, we like to call Cherry Call the international phone service that BT would rather you didn’t know about.
That’s because even with all their (very complicated) special deals for international calls, BT are still miles more expensive than Cherry Call.
Even if you pay a monthly fee for their International Saver add-on service – (a monthly FEE!! Are they having a laugh?) – they’ll still charge you a minimum of 8p for a one minute call to the USA on top.
- So if you call the USA for a five minute chat once a month with Cherry Call, it costs you a credit-crunch friendly 5p.
- With BT’s cheapest(!) tariff it costs you 98p plus 8p connection charge plus a minimum of 2.94p a minute.!
So you’ve coughed up well over a quid before you’ve even said, hi, how you doin’? Ridiculous.
Here’s the Cherry Call dial and smile alternative…
No PIN, no password, no-brainer
There’s no sign-up or registration process and no pins or passwords to remember. Just go to our website and make a note of the Cherry Call number for the country you want to call.
Then simply use it whenever you make a call, from a landline, a phone box or a mobile.
For example: to Cherry Call a number in Canada you just dial 0843 715 4444 and wait for the voice to prompt you to dial the Canada number in the normal way, including the full 001204 international code. The call will appear on your bill in the normal way, but the number dialled will show as 0843 715 4444.
Remember, with Cherry Call, just dial and smile!
Click here right now to be whizzed direct to the Cherry Call website.