Wow, Fantastic, Amazing! Calls to Palau are now down to 15.3p a minute to both mobiles and landlines!
OK, we admit it. We’re not exactly sure where Palau is either.
To be honest, we just didn’t want all you people with pals in Palau to be left out. We know how sensitive you can be.
It’s all very well us batting on about the more famous overseas destinations you can call really cheaply with Cherry Call – like the USA, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, China, Israel, Thailand, and Europe – all of which will cost you just 1p a min, all day every day.
But there are loads of destinations, like Palau, tucked away in the global backwaters, hidden on the dusty shelves of the world’s lost luggage department, all but forgotten by everyone but those of us with friends and family there.
So let it never be said that Cherry Call isn’t a champion of the national underdog. Hey, we’ve made it jolly cheap to call these places too.
Cheap and Cherryful
Anyway, enough of that misty-eyed sentimentality. Here are a few of the latest price reductions for Places Almost Everyone Has Heard Of:
- Argentina mobiles: now just 5p a minute
- Cambodia mobiles: now just 2.5p a minute
- Costa Rica landlines: now just 2.5p a minute
- French Guiana mobiles: now 9p a minute
- Greece mobiles: down to 5p
- Israel mobiles: down to 4p
- Nicaragua landlines: now 8p
- Paraguay landlines: now only 2p
- Vietnam mobiles: down to 2.5p
Go to the Cherry Call website to find the very latest mad march hair-raising rates for the country you want to call right now: Cherry Call Cheap International Calls
Say Cherry-o to stupid BT prices
If you fancy a chortle, you could go to BT’s site and see how much they’ll charge you for making exactly the same overseas calls. The word ‘cheap’, and certainly not ‘cheerful’, won’t be leaping to the tip of your tongue, that’s for sure. We bypass their stupidly high prices by routing your Cherry Call round our own internet network, so we avoid the BT one altogether.
Here’s what to do:
- Go to CherryCall.co.uk to get the Cherry Call number to ring for the country you want to call
- Dial it and you’ll hear a voice asking you to dial your normal overseas number
- Dial the full international number, including the international dialling code starting with 00 (zero zero).
- When you’re done, just ring off as usual.
With Cherry Call, there are absolutely no PINs to remember, no sign-ups, or passwords to remember, whether you’re calling Palau, Palestine, Poland or Peru. The call will appear on your bill as usual but the number dialled will simply show as the Cherry Call code you dialled first.
So, for example, to call Palau, you’d dial 0913 152 4444 followed by 00680 then your local number.
And, get this, you’ll pay £1.43 a minute LESS than if you called with BT! Not a misprint. That’s the Cherry Call difference in a nutshell.
More jaw-droppers right here: Cherry Call Cheap Calls
MD Cherry Call
PS My gorgeous, talented and super-brainy assistant Loretta de Cerise has just told me that Palau is a cluster of beautiful tropical islands in the Pacific, sort of between the Philippines and New Guinea. Never let it be said that Cherry Call isn’t educational.