“No doubt about it. This is the year he finally does it – at last a British winner at Wimbledon again!”
Is it the heat? Droughts are kicking in all over the land, or so we’re told by a media increasingly desperate to find some news anyone is interested in. Is it mass hysteria – are we all simply a victim of some kind of weird contagious delusion that turns us all into mindless zombies?
Who knows, but no doubt about it, Andy-mania is on the rise.
Here at Cherry Towers all you hear is “Yes, Andy can do it this year. I really feel his time has come”.
And of course: “I can’t believe we’ve managed to lower our international call prices AGAIN this month to certain destinations” of course.
In fact, I’m not sure which is the more unlikely! A. Murray esq lifting the biggun at Wimbers next week or Cherry Call pulling some more spectacular call savings out of our “Come on Andy!” hat?
Well, actually, I do, because we have
Antigua, Bermuda, Guyana, Gibraltar (sounds like a song, doesn’t it…”Antigua, Bermuda, Guyana, Gibraltar…”?) – they’re all down in price this month. Bermuda and Gibraltar are now just 2p a minute, Egypt’s down to 4p, Nepal’s down to 7p, Palestine’s down to 9p…
Click here now to find out the latest per minute price for the country you’re in the mood to chat to
And talking about craziness…
Why would anyone with a full and shiny set of well-maintained marbles still consider using dear old BT for their overseas chinwags? Makes no sense at all to me, have to fess up here!
Not when you can simply dial a little code before your international number and then, faster than a big tall middle European whizzing a serve past our Great British Hope to knock him out in round two, your call is diverted around Cherry Call’s internet network to save you having to pay up to use BT’s.
Game, set and match to us, I believe?
Yes, I know it’s hard to keep calm when savings of epic proportions are in prospect but try and simmer down whilst we tell you exactly what yo have to do to reap the bens of our super-saver call costs:
- Go to our website, Cherry Call.co.uk and get the special Cherry Call number to ring for the country you want to call.
- Make a note of it and you can use it whenever you want to make a cheap international call.
- Call the number and wait for a message asking you to call your normal international number
- Now you just dial your full international number as per usual (not forgetting to include the international dialling code that begins with zero zero)
- The Cherry Call code appears on your bill instead of the number you actually talked to (which is why you can use Cherry from a phone where international calls are barred, too).
Oooh I say, what a service!
Quite, couldn’t have but it better meself!