Dear Prime Minister, here’s a great way to cut, cut, cut the cost of all those phone calls to your chums around the world.
Well, really, it’s the least we could do. Here’s our new PM slashing, pillaging, chopping and cutting budgets wherever he can – in order to try and undo the giant deficit those greedy bankers dumped on us.
So, Mr C, if it’s huge spending cuts you’re after, we humbly suggest you start with all those important phone calls you and your cabinet colleagues make to your governmental pals all over the globe.
Enter Cherry Call, the undisputed champion of cost cutting when it comes to international phone calls.
And it’s so easy even an MP could do it: you just tap in a couple of special numbers before your international call and, before you can say Hear Hear!, you’re wittering to the White House at a tiny fraction of what it normally costs!
Our latest cost-cutting initiatives
So if you need to have a quick chat with the Obamas in Washington, it’ll cost you just 1p a minute.
Angela in Germany? A penny for her thoughts, too. Nicolas and the lovely Carla in Paris, 1p, c’est tout! Ditto for Australia, Canada and virtually the whole of Europe.
But like you, Prime Minister, we’re always on the lookout for brand new bargains. We haven’t got any aircraft carriers to scrap or regiments to make redundant but we have got some new reductions this month…
- Cameroon!! (woooh, spooky!) is now down to 8p a minute with Cherry Call
- Dominican Republic, down to 5p
- Ethiopa mobiles down to 15p
- Kenya mobiles down to 6p
- Spain mobiles down to 5p
- St Lucia down to 5p
What’s ‘British’ about the prices BT sting you for?
Tsk, tsk, it simply isn’t cricket for BT to carry on charging their gasp-worthy prices in these troubled financial times. Yet, on they go, without a care in the world, without a thought for the rest of us living in the real world.
We’re able to offer the Great British Public (and Her Majesty’s Government) these totally patriotic savings by automatically diverting your calls to our own global internet network. So we don’t pay and neither do you.
Pull that belt in, Dave!
- Go to our website, CherryCall.co.uk and find the Cherry Call number to ring for the country you want to call. You can click here now to go straight there
- Call the number. You’ll hear a nice polite voice asking you to dial your normal overseas number.
- Now dial the full international number in the usual way, not forgetting the international dialling code that begins with zero zero.
- And don’t forget that our super cheap calls are the same titchy price 24/7 So, there you go, Mr Prime Minister. Cost-cutting made easy. And by the way, I don’t want to be pushy but I really like the sound of Sir Robin…