It’s more the season of bloomin’ freezing fog and mellow torrential rain but let’s not let such meteorogical trifles stand in the way of talking about a topic that’s truly heartwarming, whatever the weather…
Autumn, it’s the season of mists and mellow fruitfulness.
Or so my old mate and dead poet John Keats says. (Who said you never get any culture in Cherry Call newsletters?)
Frankly, round about Cherry Towers it’s more the season of bloomin’ freezing fog and mellow torrential rain but let’s not let such meteorogical trifles stand in the way of talking about a topic that’s truly heartwarming, whatever the weather…
…jaw-droppingly cheap phone calls to foreign lands
If you still haven’t got round to giving Cherry Call a whirl (you must be very rich or very busy…or very mad) let me just remind you of exactly how eye-poppingly cheap it is to make overseas phone calls to your chums, pals, mates–and even family.
Here’s a short sample of some of our more regularly-buzzed locations (and just in case you fancy a giggle, we’ve put some of BT’s hilarious equivalents alongside).
- Australia 1.5p a minute (compare this to 24p from BT…chortle!)
- Canada 1p a minute (you’d pay 24p with BT…Bee Tee? Tee hee, more like!)
- France 1.5p a minute (save 16.5p vs BT…stop, my sides are splitting!)
- India 3p (BT 25p…well, you get the picture…)
- Pakistan 5p (BT 25p)
- South Africa 3p (BT 52p)
- Spain 1p (BT 22p)
- Thailand 1p (BT 68p)
- United Arab Emirates 9p (BT 66p)
- USA 1p (BT 15p)
I’m sure you wouldn’t lower yourself to such base thoughts but, just in case you’re thinking “Well they’re bound to show their lowest rates, aren’t they, their other destinations are probably much more expensive to call”, shame on you.
In fact, if you click here, now, to go to our lovely website, you’ll see that you can save a large packet (complete with string, lashings of brown paper and a cardboard label) on calls to just about everywhere you can think of. (And considerably more places than I have ever heard of, as a matter of fact.)
Go on, give us a try, right now
- Go to CherryCall.co.uk to find the special Cherry Call number to ring for the country you want to call.
- Make a note of this number, then use it whenever you want to make a cheap international call.
- When you call you’ll hear a prompt asking you to dial your normal overseas number
- Dial the full international number in the normal way, including the international dialling code that begins with zero zero.
- Start saving
You’ll find full instructions on our website. Just click here to get started right now.
Why we can say “Conkers!” to BT
We can pass on gargantuan savings to you by simply avoiding BT’s international lines. All we do is bypass them and divert your calls via our own, super duper Cherry Call internet network. Conkers to BT’s silly charges, we say!
And, by the way, don’t forget that you can use Cherry Call from your landline, your mobile, even public phone boxes or phones where international calls are banned or barred – 24/7.
And, if after all that, choosing Cherry Call for your overseas calls doesn’t make you feel mellow and fruitful, I don’t know what will!