Free Prize Draw
Cherry Call’s Monster £500 Prize Draw Givaway!
Yes, you read it right! We are giving away £50 of international calling credit to 10 lucky winners
That’s over 55 hours of free calls to the USA (and many more countries)
A winner will be announced once a month for 10 months!
Can’t wait and want to make ultra-cheap international calls right now?
Using your mobile, send the text CHERRY to 68888. You’ll be charged £5.00 plus one standard network message, and in return we give you £5.00 of calling credit. You’ll receive a PIN by return SMS. It works just like a regular phone card, but without the card.
Now you’ve got a PIN, dial our access number: 0161 328 2820
After the greeting enter your PIN
You’ll hear your balance and get a dial tone
Now enter the full international number you wish to call, starting with 00 as normal.
When you’re finished, hang up as normal, or press ## to make another call.
How to make cheap international calls from your landline:
It’s incredibly easy to make huge savings on your calls abroad by using the Cherry Call access numbers. Just dial the access number for the country you want to call and save a fortune vs dialling direct. We charge from 0.5p a minute and there are no signups or PINs. Use the search form above to find the correct access number for the country you want to call, or click here
Prize Draw Rules
1. PRIZE DRAW PERIOD: The prize draw starts on April 1 2014, and closes on January 31st, 2015. (The “prize draw period”). The Prize Draw is sponsored by Planet Numbers Ltd (the Sponsor”). The Sponsor is and shall remain solely responsible for the delivery of the Prizes to the winners.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Prize Draw is open to all individuals that complete the registration process above (“Entrants”). All individuals must be legally residing in the UK. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of residence prior to awarding any prize. If a minor is selected, the parent or legal guardian of the selected entrant must sign an affidavit, in order for their child to be declared the winner and the prize may be issued in the parent or legal guardian’s name. Employees, agents and representatives of the Sponsor and its subsidiaries and affiliates, are not eligible to win, nor are the parents, siblings and children of any such employee, agent or representative or any person with whom such employee, agent or representative is domiciled. Limit of one (1) entry per person.
3. PRIZES: There is ten (10) random draws (the “Draws”) in the Prize Draw consisting of ten (10) prizes of £50 of international calling credit each (the “Prizes”) for an aggregate of £500 in Prizes to be given away during the Prize Draw Period. All Prizes are to be awarded in calling card credit and is not exchangeable for a cash alternative.
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN – ALTERNATE MEANS OF ENTRY: The Prize Draw is offered electronically via the Internet. You may also receive one (1) entry for each of the Draws by legibly printing your name, complete address, telephone number and complete email address on a 3 x 5 inch (or 7.5 x 12.5 cm) piece of paper and mailing it to Cherry Call Prize Draw, Suite 10, Bristol & West House, Post Office Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1 1BL, UK.
5. DRAW(S): Draws will be held in Bournemouth, UK within 10 business days of April 1, 2015 from all eligible entries received. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received by Sponsor by the end of the Prize Draw Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The odds of an entry winning any Prize will be the same, whether the entry was automatically generated or by alternate means of entry.
6. PRIZE AWARDING: Prizes will be awarded only on verification by Cherry Call that all Contest requirements have been met by the winners. Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and no substitution, transfer, conversion or assignment of Prizes will be allowed, unless at the discretion of PN which may substitute a Prize of comparable or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected Entrants at the email address listed on the PN systems, or on the mail-in entries. VC will notify each winner by email within fifteen (15) business days of the relevant Draw Date. Winners will have two (2) business days from notification to accept the Prize by email, and will be instructed whom to contact at that time. CC is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. If a selected Entrant cannot be contacted or fails to respond within the allotted time PN reserves the right to void that entry and select another eligible Entrant for that Prize (and in the event that the subsequent selected Entrant cannot be contacted or fails to respond, a further Entrant will be selected, until a winner is determined, provided further that in the event that a winner is not determined after attempts have been made to contact 3 Entrants, PN may elect not to conduct any further redraws and not award such Prize). In order to be declared an official winner, the selected Entrant(s) must correctly answer a time-limited, skill-testing mathematical question without mechanical or other assistance. The selected Entrants may be required to complete, and return to PN a web-based Winner Notification Survey within two (2) days of receipt. If a selected Entrant(s) fails to complete, and return the web-based Winner Notification Survey to PN within two (2) business days and/or provides an incorrect answer to the skill-testing mathematical question, PN reserves the right to void that entry and select another eligible Entrant for that Prize. By completing, and returning the web-based Winner Notification Survey, the Entrant: (i) confirms compliance with these Contest Rules and Regulations; (ii) releases and forever discharges PN, its affiliates and subsidiaries and its advertising and promotional agencies from all claims, demands, damages, actions and causes of action arising or to arise by reason of the acceptance or use of the Prize; and (iii) gives permission to PN, at its option, to publish or otherwise use the Entrant’s name, address, photograph, voice and comments, without compensation, in any publicity carried out by PN or its advertising agencies.
7. GENERAL RULES: By entering the Prize Draw, Entrants agree to abide by these Rules and Regulations and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final.
8. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the winner list or a copy of the Rules and Regulations, send your request to: Cherry Call Winners List, Suite 10, Bristol & West House, Post Office Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1 1BL, UK. Requests must be received no later than May 31, 2015 and must enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope.
9. DISQUALIFICATION: The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Prize Draw or the operation of the Cherry Call website or any other Sponsor hosted website, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Entrant’s eligibility to participate. In the event any portion of this Prize Draw is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, which in Sponsor’s sole opinion corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper entry into the Prize Draw, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Prize Draw and to award Prize(s) to individual(s) selected at random from the pool of Entrants received up to the point of termination. In no event will more Prizes be awarded than those listed in the Rules and Regulations.
10. TAX INFORMATION: Liability for any applicable taxes imposed by any government, if any, on any Prize won is the sole responsibility of the winner of such Prize.
11. APPLICABLE LAWS: This Prize Draw is subject to the laws of the UK, the courts of which shall be the courts of competent jurisdiction. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.