Hello Cherry Callers, we’re writing today to let you know about our new sister company: Callcenter.co.uk
Call Center specialises in providing businesses all over the UK with a professional telephone answering service solution for their overflow calls
What is a call answering service I hear you ask?
A call answering service is designed to take any of the business phone calls that you’re unavailable to answer, meaning you’ll never miss out on an important phone call again.
Why use a call answering service?
These days people have become impatient and simply aren’t willing to leave a voicemail and wait for a response, it’s highly likely that your customers will just take their business elsewhere if they’re left waiting.
Not many people can afford to let new business just slip through their fingers like this. If you’re struggling to be available for every single business call then it’s probably best you employ a call answering service sooner rather than later.
Call Center will take any of the phone calls that you’re not available for. Answering in your company name, they’ll take a message as well as contact details, whilst reassuring the caller that someone will get back to them as soon as possible. So whether you’re there to answer the phone or not, your business will always display a professional image that will reassure customers that there is always someone on hand to deal with their queries.
Benefits of Call Center’s Answering Service:
- Operates during the full working week, 8:30 – 18:00 Monday – Friday.
- Your incoming calls will be answered quickly, politely and by a real English speaking person.
- Your customers will be none the wiser: When talking to Call Center, your customers will think they’re talking to an actual member of your team. They’ll answer with your company name and say exactly what you’ve asked them to say.
- Flexible contracts: Some customers may choose to use this service a month at a time, either due to busy sales periods, holiday season or staff shortage. Others prefer a rolling contract to ensure that they never miss out on important sales calls. The minimum contract term on Call Center’s answering service is just 30 days.
- No charge for wrong numbers: If you’re called by mistake or are receiving nuisance calls/spam, you won’t be charged for these calls.
Call Center can help your business reach it’s full potential. No longer will you be stuck at a desk taking phone calls all day; Call Center will do that for you. With all this spare time on your hands, you can focus on the important tasks such as building the business, completing work outside the office or maybe freeing up some time to be with your family. You can use the flexibility of a telephone answering service to completely remodel the way your business operates and transform your lifestyle.
If a call answering service sounds like it’s for you then can call for more information on 0800 332 266 or checkout their website here: callcenter.co.uk